Friday, October 24, 2008

Control

I am listening to a radio show on line and they are discussing control freaks. Most of the calls are related to people's homes and how overwhelmingly controlling people can be when company/friends come over to visit.

I am thinking to myself about the homes I have visited lately(Sarah, Ramon, and Joz)....and I am so thankful for friends who allow me to be myself, make myself at home, and enjoy their company without feeling as if I am walking on "pins and needles". I do take my shoes off at the door!!! So thank you, thank you, thank you.



I know this is random but most of the time I am.....



I am ready for the weekend. Tomorrow will be a lot of fun.



Later I will post a blog about my adventures at sea...I am still working through the waves and motion of the ocean.



Until then,



Have a great day.



Rebekah

1 comment:

Paco Bailac said...

Enjoy it¡¡¡¡

http://pacobailacoach.blogspot.com/