Thursday, October 9, 2008

Flames

Yesterday afternoon my sister came home to a house full of flames. She and her children have lost everything to a house fire caused by faulty wiring. My family's heart is aching. I feel so sad for my nieces and nephew and for my sister. It is amazing that in one instant your life can be forever changed; altered. I cannot imagine the sense of helplessness they are all feeling. I am asking all of you to please pray for them.



If you are interested in donating any items (clothing or supplies) to my sister's family please respond to this blog, to my face book, or my email (rebekahrevels@yahoo.com) .



Her children are Jerrica, Ashlyn, and Stephen ages 15, 12, and 8.



Jerrica--size 9/10 (clothes) shoes size 8.5

Ashlyn--size 12 (clothes) size 5

Stephen--size 10 clothes

Janera--My sister--size 6/7 (clothes) shoe size 5.5/6

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rebekah

No comments: